This communication protocol is based on serial data communication between the battery and the user computer / product.
- Receiving data in real time, such as: voltage, current, working time and Remaining Capacity.
- A variety of applications in a computerized environment.
- Possibility of programming the following parameters: final charge and discharge voltage values, current limitation in working mode with the app that communicates with the battery.
Medical components and especially internal batteries, are critical components of medical systems and must be tested according to stringent standards such as:
- UN38.3 Testing & Certifications according to IATA Regulations:
- For rechargeable Lithium ion batteries (UN 3480/PI965 for batteries, UN3481/PI966 for batteries packed with equipment and UN3481/PI967 for batteries contained in equipment).
- For Primary Lithium metal batteries (UN 3090/PI968 for batteries, UN3091/PI969 for batteries packed with equipment and UN3091/PI970 for batteries contained in equipment).
- IEC62133 tests for the safe operation of rechargeable lithium cells and batteries.
- IEC60086 tests for the safe operation of primary cells and batteries.
- Customized safety and environmental conditions testing for batteries according to the project needs.
The constant improvement in battery technology requires faster and safer charging. Higher accuracy in monitoring the charging process is required to reduce the charging time and reach the full capacity of the battery, while preventing damage to the battery.
It is of utmost importance for every designer and developer of a battery-powered system to become familiar with the various technologies available in the batteries industry, their requirements and charging capabilities, in order to select the right battery for their system.
We, at Tamuz Electronics Ltd develop unique and custom design solutions of primary, rechargeable and SMBus batteries, wall mount, desktop and open-frame medical grade power supplies, smart and multichannel chargers, hospital grade power cords and medical wiring harnesses according to the medical and safety standards as well as to our medical OEM customers' requirements.
Throughout the medical projects, we offer our customers a wide range of products and services, such as battery design, assembly and testing, unique chargers development, medical cables, rapid prototypes development, strong technical support, professional counseling and pre-compliance testing and approvals according to the medical and safety standards.
Contact us for more information!
and we will get back to you with the right solution.