Administration and Logistics @ HIL Applied Medical - October 201918 October 2019
Description of the Position:
The Administration and Logistics person is an assertive, super organized, get-it-donner who makes sure things happen – on time, the right way. He/she works closely with senior management – the CEO, the Director of Finance and Operations, and the Director of Research, and also interfaces regularly with all other employees, as well as the Board or Directors and outside consultants, vendors, suppliers and service providers.
S/he works with a high level of autonomy and flexibility, taking care of the things that make a great company tick: from monthly employee hour and expense reports to mail, from shipping/receiving to website updates and social media presence, from stocking the company’s kitchen refrigerator to managing petty cash (Kupa Ktana) – and much more.
Scope: initially part-time (approx. 2-3 days/week); FLEXIBLE HOURS; option for full-time in 1-2 years.
[For the right candidate – possibility to add business development / IP / PR responsibilities; working directly with CEO on these initiatives, and increasing position scope by additional 1-2 days/week]
Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Assistance to the Director of Finance and Operations in handling procurement – all purchase orders, shipping/receiving, domestic and international; manage all work with suppliers, courier agencies (DHL, FedEx, etc.), international costumes, etc.
• Bookkeeping – handle all hour reports and expense reports, account payables, invoices and receipts, petty cash (Kupa Ktana);
• Office management;
• Coordinate special company events;
• Content creation and assistance in writing PR materials and grant applications;
• Upgrade and update the company’s website and social media presence;
• Research Business Development opportunities;
• Manage the company’s CRM;
• Handle incoming inquiries and resumes;
• Manage special projects for CEO and leadership team members, as necessary.
• Full high-school diploma;
• Advanced training courses in accounting / computers / Microsoft Office / information sciences / office management / or similar topics – an advantage;
• BA or similar academic degree – a strong advantage;
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in an office environment;
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Familiarity with HubSpot, WordPress and Time and Attendance Systems – an advantage;
• Fluency in both English and Hebrew;
• Solid recommendations;
• Impeccable record of personal integrity, honesty, reliability and dependability.
• A strong desire to work in a challenging, dynamic startup environment;
• Must exhibit a strong get-it-done attitude, self-motivation, and a strong sense of personal responsibility;
• Organized and pays high attention to details;
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required, in both English and Hebrew. Work experience abroad (US or other) preferred;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Adaptability, good technological orientation, ability to quickly acquire new skills and tool sets;
• Must have a sense of ownership and a desire to drive the company to extraordinary results.