Backend Software Engineer @ EarlySense - December 201916 December 2019
As a Backend Software Engineer you will be developing a complex, highly available, distributed, cloud-based solution, and maintains its high level of quality.
You will take an active part in all development phases, including research, design, development, testing using frontline and best technologies.
You will be expected to take an initiative approach to improve code, tools, and process. Be open minded to walk in a different path and to deliver quickly whilst maintaining high quality.
- 2 – 4 year experience in Java
- Academic degree in software engineering / computer science – an advantage
- Object oriented design & patterns
- Database programming (SQL and NoSQL)
- Implement test driven development by using Unit Testing frameworks and provide full automatic test coverage.
- Participating in reviewing design and code for other team members
- Experience in Spring
- Knowledge of Linux systems and shell scripts
- experienced with multidisciplinary systems
- Familiar with MongoDB and Redis