Business Development Manager @ MEDX Xelerator - January 202121 January 2021
MEDX Xelerator, a leading medical technology incubator is looking for a manager to lead business to support deal flow generation as well as business development for portfolio companies. Duties will include evaluating innovative medical device opportunities, helping build and maintain collaborations in Israel and abroad, supporting marketing and PR activities and helping portfolio companies in various business aspects. The role will be in integral part of the incubator team with specific title and pay based on the candidate experience. The direct manager is the Incubator’s Chief Business Officer (CBO). The position is a great way to deepen one’s experience in business development and provides an interesting and stimulating work environment.
- Analysing clinical needs and markets for specific indications
- Performing competitor analysis
- Manage the early deal flow
- Writing applications for the Israeli Innovation Authority
- Creation and management of marketing materials and PR for the incubator and portfolio companies
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with MDs, entrepreneurs, and innovation organizations
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or life science
• Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA) preferred.
• Previous experience as a Business Development Analyst or Marketing in a related industry.
• Medical device background preferred.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong professional relations.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Self-starter and capable of independent work.
• Full proficiency in all Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).