Experienced R&D Engineer @ Matrix - September 202003 September 2020
Experienced R&D Engineer @ Matrix
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent degree from a well-known institution.
• 7+ years of hands-on experience building high performance software systems using C# and the .NET framework.
• Strong understanding of multithreaded code, synchronization methods and high-performance computing.
• 3+ years of experience with Python software development.
• Robust debugging, optimizing and unit testing skills.
• 2+ years of experience with C++ software development is a strong preference.
• Experience with signal processing for medical applications is a preference.
• Experience in developing for SW/HW integrated systems (such as medical devices) is a preference.
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English.