Marketing Manager @ MEDX Xelerator - July 202121 July 2021
MEDX Xelerator, a leading medical device incubator, is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead marketing activities of the incubator and its portfolio companies. He/ She will be responsible for planning and executing activities for generating new deal flow in the incubator areas of focus and supporting portfolio companies in their marketing and follow-on funding activities.
The work environment is vibrant with an atmosphere of innovation and creation. The positions can be part time and is based in Or-Yehuda.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who is embedded in the Global MedTech space and wants to help build MEDX as a home for the best innovation in this fast-moving and highly competitive global market.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the development of the Incubator brand within the Global Medtech investment and innovation market.
Supporting the creation and development of marketing plans. execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing activity Drive creative thinking and development of the story behind each portfolio company.
Management of CRM and other databases, segmentation, reporting, and effective use of Data
Website content management and development
Digital marketing – responsibility for delivering relevant content to audiences, understanding targets and updating posts both to serve the Incubator activity and the Entrepreneurs needs.
Managing marketing activity including group mailings, report collation and analysis
Event planning, support, and co-ordination. Attendance at events and post event reporting
Working with various external vendors per need.
- Growing, shaping, and maintaining the incubator reputation and brand
- Plan and initiate activities focused on generating deal flow in focused area in the medical device industry.
- Identifying media opportunities, maintaining existing media relations, and promoting positive awareness of the incubator through external communications
- Work with portfolio companies' CEOs to generate a clear concept and marcom materials
- Help refine story telling of portfolio companies and develop content for local and international news releases in Hebrew and in English for Israeli and global media.
- Maintain all aspect of PR and social media channels for incubator and portfolio companies (text, visuals, videos, posting etc.)
- Coordinate messaging among all stakeholders (hospitals, partners, investors, founders, incubator team, CEOs etc.)
- Creative and passionate about story telling.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role - a MUST
- Proven ability to develop, implement, and execute successful public relations campaigns and Marketing, brand plans.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- English – mother tongue level in both speaking and writing
- Organized, self-starter and capable of independent work.
- Experience with medical devices is an advantage
- Graphic design capabilities are an advantage