NPI ENG @ Matrix - September 202003 September 2020
Management of various projects within the R&D department in the NPI field.
Lead the Design transfer from R&D to mass production
Lead quality improvement activities (Design, processes)
Support production (internal and subcontractors)
Lead problem solving procedures tasks
Lead production enhancements within the product line
Focal point for business unit, production & others within the organization for all NPI activities within the platform
Develop and maintain manufacturing methods, creating and supporting process routing, creating and supporting documents for composite parts
Risk management capabilities.
Good Communication Skills, “people person”, organized, multi-tasking, Team player
• Mechanical Engineer ( University or Technion )
• 3 years’~ experience in multidisciplinary companies
• Experience in supporting production lines.
• Excellent communicational skills in English and Hebrew- Verbal, writing, reading
• Organizational: capable working in dynamic & global environment
• Experience in SolidWorks
• Experience in medical device companies
• Hands on with multidisciplinary systems