QA/RA Professionals @ HaMaDa - August 201918 August 2019
HaMaDa, an established and fast growing consulting firm serving the Medical Device & Digital Health industries is looking for consultants at different career levels with experience in Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Clinical Affairs or Auditing, for a part- or full-time position.
With the objective to help our customers to obtain, maintain or expand market access worldwide, you as a consultant, may build the requested documentation and design dossiers in support of CE marking, FDA submissions including 510(k), PMA, Q-subs, or similar approval processes.
Depending on your background and experience, your activities may also include Strategy Planning, review and/or develop Technical Files, Clinical Evaluations and Quality Management Systems, conduct internal or supplier Audits, deliver QA/RA management, or help improve our customers Quality Processes.
Our Job Requirements
- Technical or scientific degree (BSc, MSc or PhD)
- Minimal 5 years working experience in the field of Medical Devices
- Knowledge of Medical Device Regulations (CE, FDA, PAL, TGA, etc.) and/or Quality Assurance.
- Communicative and service oriented, supporting a wide variety of clients from small start-ups to larger firms
- Strong organizational skills, detailed oriented to deal with various projects at the same time.
- Very good personal skills
- Fluent in English.
- Additional languages an advantage
- Willing to travel abroad