Quality Assurance Engineer @ MIS - January 202111 January 2021
For over 25 years, MIS has been developing and producing advanced products and innovative solutions, aimed to simplify implant dentistry. Through state-of-the-art production facilities, MIS offers a comprehensive range of premium quality dental implants, superstructures, tools and kits, regenerative solutions, and digital dentistry services.
Objectives of this Role
· Interpret, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards
· Carefully maintain a complaint and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
· PPAP Approvals
· Data Analysis
· Leading improvement processes
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level with respect to the accuracy, security, and safety. You will be charged with developing a complete QA program that not only safeguards the quality of our products but also fosters a “quality culture,” in which all employees become actively engaged in guaranteeing quality in both production and the finished product.
Skills and Qualifications
· B.Sc degree
· Experience with a similar role in the medical industry
· Professional certification, such as Six Sigma, Quality Engineer, or Quality Auditor
· Superb computer competence, including database management
· Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
· Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
· Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practice