Quality Engineer @ Resonetics Israel - October 202018 October 2020
✓ Implementation of ISO 13485 quality standards and regulations.
✓ Interfaces with all internal and external parties including customers and suppliers
✓ Maintaining company documentation, such as drafting and distribution of specifications,
SOPs, work instructions and inspection procedures.
✓ Handling of customer complaints and NCR including root cause analysis and CAPA.
✓ Collecting and analyzing data for management review.
✓ Follow-up on company decisions and CAPA effectiveness.
✓ Responsible for implementing calibration.
✓ Reports to QA&RA Director.
• Quality Engineer / Industrial engineer specializing in quality.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in quality assurance.
• Experience in the medical devices field - an advantage.
• Good problem-solving skills with
excellent attention to details.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent verbal & writing skills in Hebrew and English.
• Proficient in MS Office, Priority-an advantage.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.