SW Automation Verification and Validation Engineer @ EarlySense - September 201927 September 2019
EarlySense is seeking for a talented SW Automation V&V test engineer to join our team.
The V&V Engineer will work as a member of the team that writes, develops and executes comprehensive automated test plans for new features and releases of our products.
- Working closely with the R&D team, verification and validation of R&D development products and transition of products to production and technical support.
- Planning, supervising and implementing of the test design in systems and sub-systems.
- Preparing test documentations.
- Implementation of automated verification tests – supervising, analyzing and troubleshooting.
- Implementation of integration and load tests
- 5+ years in functional SW validation and verification tests
- Control of programming languages (Python/Java, TC-Shell, K-Shell) and strong technical approach
- Knowledge of Selenium framework
- Knowledge of SQLs and Database structure
- Experience with Load tests – advantage
- Knowledge with jmeter - advantage
- Experienced in Linux.
- Experienced in design and writing of test documentation (STD, STR, STP etc’) according to regulatory standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Bio-Medicine or related discipline – an advantage
- Team-oriented, works collaboratively with other
- Ability to operate highly independently and multi-task
- High English proficiency, experience in writing documentation.
- Experience or in-depth knowledge of System and wired/wireless networking configurations – an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative and “out of the box” thinker, able to see the high level, “big picture”.
- High motivated, full responsibility and accountability for tasks and milestones