Technical Account Manager @ EarlySense - December 201916 December 2019
The Technical Account Manager will report directly to the Director of Technical services and will act as the technical focal point for clients, distributors and support global installations (from remote or on site if required), trouble shooting and technical escalations, working close with internal interfaces such as R&D, product management, marketing and QA departments.
- Act as an escalation point and technical focal point for operational and support issues, providing last tier support for field engineers, distributors, and support engineers.
- Responsible for all technical aspects of planning and executing a system installation.
- Provide technical training to distributors and direct clients globally.
- Manage service calls and customer disputes until a solution is provided.
- Responsible for the technical documentation including training plan and training execution.
- Contact point for integration with 3rd parties.
- Compile the service calls trends and statistics.
- Work collaboratively with other technical teams to resolve complex production issues under tight time constraints.
- Occasional 24/7 on-calls are required
- At least 2+ years in at least one of the following: technical support/field engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux OS, Windows OS, System and networking.
- Experience in integration or installation of complex systems.
- Experienced with global support and training – remote and on site, good presentation skills. An advantage for experience with medical products.
- Experience with cloud servers and architecture – an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline - advantage
- Extensive experience in implementing products and troubleshooting in client environment.
- Team-oriented, as well as able to operate highly independently.
- Driving license
- Programing background OR scripting - an advantage
- Fluent in English: verbal and written
- Availability to travel abroad is required (around once every 1.5-2 months)