Corporate Headquarters2002-Q Orville Drive North Ronkonkoma, 11779, NY United States Phone 1-(631)242-3000 Corporate email
Israeli OfficeIsraeli email
Qosina is a leading global supplier of more than 5,000 OEM single-use components to the medical and pharmaceutical industries. We offer free samples, low minimum order requirements, just-in-time delivery, modification of existing molds, and new product design and development.
Qosina is ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO 22301 and ISO 14001 certified, and operates in a 95,000 square-foot, climate-controlled facility that includes an ISO Class 8 Clean Room. Our Qosmedix subsidiary serves the cosmetic, skin care and spa industries.
- Qosina Expands Class VI Tubing Portfolio for Single-Use Medical Device and Bioprocess Applications
- Qosina Partners with Nordson MEDICAL to Support Single-Use Bioprocess Integrators and Medical Device Manufacturers
- Qosina Announces New 2022 Medical and Bioprocess Components Catalog
- Qosina Announces Expanded Portfolio for Bioprocess Single-use Systems
- Qosina and EcoVadis Set to Improve Supply Chain Sustainability for Medical, Pharmaceutical and Beauty Industries
- Qosina Offers Vast Selection of Critical Care Components for Respiratory Medical Device Design
- Qosina President and CEO Scott Herskovitz Elected to Board of Directors of the Bio-Process Systems Alliance (BPSA)
- Qosina Adds 12 New Fluid and Gas Filters to Its Inventory
- Qosina Stocks Popular SmartSite™ Swabbable Needle-free Injection Sites
- Qosina Partners with Resolution Medical to Offer a 3D-Printed Sterile Nasal Swab for COVID-19 Testing