For over 35 years, Cadex Electronics has been at the leading edge of battery technology. Serving customers in over 100 countries globally, our world-class team empowers local and global clients to achieve the most from their mobile power applications. Cadex technology and products, including custom battery packs, smart chargers, and advanced battery analyzers, optimize battery use in all phases of battery life cycle management, increase the uptime and availability of critical equipment, and decrease operating costs. With headquarters in Vancouver and offices in Europe and Asia, we make battery systems more reliable.
Public Safety and Emergency Response Teams depend heavily on batteries for Communications, Medical, Computing, and Tactical Gear. You can manage all these batteries on a single Cadex battery analyzer.
“Cadex ensures your team has reliable battery power without the concern of unexpected downtime.”
- 07-111-3140 Harris P5300/P5400/P7300, XG25/XG75
- 07-111-3240 Kenwood NX200/300, TK-5220/5320, KSC-32, NEXEDGE
- 07-111-4540 Motorola APX6000/6000XE APX7000/7000XE APX8000/8000XE, SRX2200
- 07-111-5950 Hytera PD78x, PD70x
- 07-111-6030 Tait TP9107 APCO P25
- 07-111-6280 Hytera PT580H
- 07-111-6360 Kenwood TCP-D251
- 07-111-6480 Hytera PD5, PD6 Series
- 07-111-6860-00 Motorola APX4000XH
- 07-111-6670-00 Harris XL-185P, XL-185Pi, XL-200P, XL-200Pi
The Cadex C7000 Series of battery analyzers service lithium, nickel, and lead-acid batteries on the same device with a simple change of adapter. Simply slide the battery into one of the custom Battery Adapters or chose from one of 4 Universal Adapters and discover why the C7000 Series Battery Analyzers have become the world’s leading battery analyzers.