Battery charger certified for Home Healthcare and Household Safety
Model 3546 charger (max. 2,5A) for Li-ion or Lead Acid batteries has been certified for home healthcare and household safety. Previously, the 3546 has been certified according to the standards for medical safety (60601-1 ed.3.1) and EMC (EN 60601-1-2 ed. 4) and it’s also UL approved.
Applications for model 3546 include home healthcare and household applications and other medical devices and products for test, communication and measurements.
Model 3546 LI
2,5 A max out • 90-264 VAC input
- 3-step charge control with current detection
- Universal input voltage (90-264 VAC)
- Wake up and low current start-up of deeply discharged batteries
- Error indication for reverse polarity, short circuit, charging battery packs with wrong number of cells and safety timer run-out
- Custom specifications on request
Home healthcare EN 60601-1-11
Household safety, EN 60335-1 & -2-29 (1c to 10c)
Safety: EN 60601-1 ed. 3.1
EMC: EN 60601-1-2 ed. 4